Saturday, August 28, 2010

Garage Sales!

It has been a little busy since I last posted, but rest assured I still have been toiling away with my projects for STP.
I have recently procured several bits of 8-bit paraphernalia by attending my local garage sales.
To start with, I managed to find two perfectly good gameboy colors; sadly though, they are both missing the back covers.
There was also a gameboy carrying case which I snapped up.







Another grand find were two more carrying cases.



Finally I found a NES system, but it is missing its power supply chord, so I can't use it right now.
But that doesn't mean I can't do a little refurbishing regardless.
It also came with a "NES max" controller, which seems to be in pretty good condition.





I should note that all of this cost less than 10 dollars.

That wraps things up for now.

Sincerely,
STP

No comments:

Post a Comment